About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Free social network challenge!!

Because I am having a really bad stress management skills, now I've decided to challenge my self! 

30 days of free facebook, starting from 1 june-30 june, and 30 days of free insta, starting from this Saturday 7 june- 7july.. 

Its not because of others, it was totally came from my side..my internal self...

Lately, I was really over sensitive towards something, perhaps its the response of stress.. 

Even a small little things will disturb my self..and it will drag me to react negatively towards something...

Thus, I decided to keep quite and silent from social network.. 

And I bet, people who are really concern about me know how to contact me.. 

From birm, with love,
Sufiah...


No comments:

Post a Comment