About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Thursday 29 May 2014

I just..don't believe in COUPLE?!


Most of the time when people asked me about ‘someone special’ and I answered them with BIG NO, they seem quite surprised! 

Honestly, I don't believe in any relationship between man and woman, I mean the non halal one! I just..don't believe in couple!

For me, it such a waste to commit with someone that not surely be yours, and to follow what he/she wants you to be. 

I love to be free! I hate being monitored, hate been asked about anything that I did by someone that don't even have the authority to ask so! 

Am trying to live life to the fullest while I'm  still single and not a wife or fiance of somebody! 

Its really hard actually to take care of your heart, than others! Its totally disaster!! 

Because our hearts are controlled by Allah, and He is the one who hold our hearts.. 

Yes, as a normal person, I got that feeling, in fact I've fallen in love, twice! But He always save me from the non halal relationship, alhamdulillah!! Thank you Allah for all your blessing.. He knows that I don't believe in that relationship, and He always granted me with someone that I can be with (I mean a good, close girlfriend) so that I won't feel lonely.. 😍😍😍😍 Alhamdulillah again!! 
 
And yet, I still don't believe in couple. 

From birm with love, 
Sufiah

No comments:

Post a Comment