About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Friday 24 October 2014

This journey is ain't easy!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

24 October 2014, 30 Zulhijjah 1435

The last day of 1435! 

The new resolution should be made! And my resolution is to let go of whatever things that can't increase or strengthen my Iman!! All, yes, ALL!! 

I mean, if it have nothing to do to empower my Islamic knowledge, I'll try to let it go, slowly and consistently.. InsyaAllah! May He ease everything.. 

And back to my research, its going harder and tougher day by day, though!


And just now, I got this new microscope for another microfossils counting! Can you imagine, my small desk in postgrad room is now crowded with all my stuffs??  2 microscopes, 5 thick hardcover books, sample slide's drawer, desktop, and a tiny little space for me?!! 😓😓😓😪🔫

This journey is ain't easy, and yet it's going crazy! I mean, I have only a year, and I really need to do all these things!! Allah!! Allah!! Allah!! 

Allah, I desperately need Your Help, Merciful and Kindness to make me feel better and can get through this journey!! I am barely breathing here.. 😷😷😷

“May He always put me in a high level of sincerity to get through this journey!!” 

From Birm with love, 
Sufiah

No comments:

Post a Comment