About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Monday 20 October 2014

The 6 weeks challenges begin!!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

20 October 2014/26 Zulhijjah 1435.. 

Nearly the end of Hijri year.. Another 3 years of Gregorian year to reach 30s! And yet, there's a lot of things to do and achieve!! 

Thus, I decided, to modify most of my bad habits (relatively) in order to improve and enhance the balance three years onwards and escape the degree of dissappointments towards the end of my life! Hopefully! 😪

Here there are! The 6 weeks challenges:-

1. Social network! Take the techonology detox!!  


2. Healthy life style! Before my metabolism slowing down, I need to do something.. 


3. Focus! Focus! And focus on my study!


Read more, play less! 



Plan my future works, and work my present plans!! 

4. Last and foremost.. Have faith in Allah and depends totally on Him.. Seeking knowledge sincerely because of Him, and do all good deeds because of Him either! Follow our Prophet Muhammad saw sunnah in all aspect of life, and preventing myself to do or talk about mazmumah things!! 

“Apa-apa yang tidak menambahkan iman, perlahan-lahan saya cuba lepaskan..”

May He ease everything for me.. Allahumma ameen... 

From Birm with love, 
Sufiah

No comments:

Post a Comment