About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Tuesday 20 January 2015

The new life begun

I really miss the moment when I was 22! Just graduated, got a secure job, earned own money, spend time with parents at hometown, met new people and friends and started new life!

I just miss that moment.. the feel of freedom, out of stress, no man, single, and above all, young!!

I miss that moment.. Allah...

I just like a new person, happy with my life, not really struggle with all the hectic life demand, less commitments, bla..bla..bla...


My life was just perfect back then!  Allahhhhhhh...


I miss that moment Allah........


From Birm, with love,
Sufiah

No comments:

Post a Comment