About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Growing up kids

When I went back to my hometown, for visiting my family, I was shocked by how grown up my nieces and nephews be. 
And I somehow can't even accept the fact that they are really growing up! 


Few situations that shocking me: 
1. When my 4yo niece can structured an english sentence very well, and when she turned into ‘skema’ type of person by using word ‘saya/i’ to mention herself.πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ


2. When my 6yo niece told me that I shouldn't have any relationship because I'm still a student!! Goshhh!! I am 27, okay!! I am old enough for all this thing!! Hahaha.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


3. And the most shocking question by my 10yo niece, “tak berjodoh lagi eh??” Hamboii!! Macam orang tua tanya!!😏😏😏

The truth is I can't brain all these things!! 😱😱😱 It was like I am getting older without realising it!! It seriously time to get panic, ohmy!! πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“ Mm, may be if I live in Malaysia, it won't be too shock like this! Because I'll meet them anyway, even not really frequent! But I left them about a year or two😭😭😭 Mm, nevertheless, life must go on! FightingπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
 




REMINDER:
“Umur bertambah, nyawa berkurang!!”

From Birm with love, 
Sufiah

No comments:

Post a Comment