About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Counting days..

Everyday, I am counting days...EVERYDAY!!

In less than a month, I will coming back home!!Hooray!!! Malaysia! Wait for me!!

For those who doesn't know yet, I will coming back home, and spend about 2 weeks there...

Can't wait to meet my mum.. (Still remembered our last conversation, she said, she's very excited to wait for me!! IBU, I really miss you!!)


So, before coming back home, I need to be more focus and determine with whatever I am doing... 

Once I got the approval to come back home make me more energetic and more excited to continue my works! And, yah, I definitely need some refreshment!!! 

"Need someone to lend me his/her strength and courage!! and that's probably my family!!"

Till we meet again, bloggy...
From Birm, with Love,
Sufiah.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment