About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Travelling alone- Solo trip! ๐Ÿ˜Š

When I started to travel alone, people was like, ‘seriously?’, ‘aren't you afraid?’, ‘loner’ or even ‘pathetic..’ They can call me what they prefer, because its not even touch my heart as I know what the purpose I am doing that.. ๐Ÿ˜Š✌️


I love to travel, even since I was born..lol! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™Š 

And thats the reason why I enjoyed travel alone, other than enjoying my ‘me-time’. But above all, travelling alone make me felt so close to Him. 

By travelling alone, especially when you are a woman, you need to be brave enough to face all the circumstance. That's how you will come back to Him. I mean, rather than believing other people, you will totally put your trust on Him. You will have some kind of faith that no matter what happen, He will always be by your side. And primarily, you will always..always..always..believe that He will always assist you in anything....

Allah.. Allah.. Allah... There is no God but Allah..the most Merciful, Kindness, Powerful, etc...

"Baiknya Allah pada kita, walaupun hari ini kita berdosa padaNya, tapi rahmatNya tak pernah kering terhadap kita.. Sebagai hambaNya, malu tak rasa-rasanya kita nak buat dosa?"

"Berharap hanya pada Dia, Allah yang ESA"

From Birm, with Love,
Sufiah


No comments:

Post a Comment