About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Thursday 10 July 2014

Life is like a camera..


I love the symbolic.. Our life is like a camera!! Whenever you focus on capturing thing, you'll get a nice and perfect picture!!

My fb status was actually not about my self (and obviously not about me struggling to search for my jodoh), but unfortunately they misunderstood it.😅😅 LOL

KELAKAR!!hihihihi.. 

Nevertheless, I love the symbolic that kakak gave to me.. Life is just like a camera!! Indeed, its true!!

Focus on one thing, and you'll captured a perfect picture! 

Honestly, since I furthered my study, sometimes I was out of focus! Start to do  something, then left it to do another thing, without complete the other one!!!

Until now, nearly end of my second year, I am still struggling to be more focus, and productive!!! Allah, please give me a strength!!

By hook or by crook I need to finish my PhD next year!! Ameen!!! 

Focus, Sufiah!! FOCUS!!!


From Birm, with love, 
Sufiah

No comments:

Post a Comment