About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Wednesday 31 July 2013

The Lost Momentum

I just realised, currently I am  a little bit out of momentum....

I always blamed summer for all the turn down of my daily routine...(oh, people like me, always come out with several excuses...)

But, its really true, that summer really give a big impact to my life... I need to change my sleeping routine, need to adjust my solat time, etc, etc..

Even now, I really can't adapt my self with this kind of situation. Oh, pity me!! I am wasting my time just to adapt with summer!! Oh, Allah, please give me a courage to overcome my laziness, my lacking of interest!!!

I want to achieve, what should I achieve

I want to get PhD with flying colours!

PhD, here we go~~

\
I wish, I can wear this at the end of 2015, or at least by July 2016...amin.... :)





Seasons come and go..
Just like me, letting you go....
*tetiba*

From Birm, with Love,
Sufiah

No comments:

Post a Comment