About Me

My photo
Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Just an ordinary woman who is struggling with life and study. Nothing much interesting. zufiaz87@gmail.com

Thursday 22 December 2011

My 2nd convocation!!(*__*)Y

Alhamdulillah, I'm done with my master degree!!!!(^___^)


Graduation day: 4th October 2011
Venue: University of Malaya, Malaysia
Degree: Degree of Master of Science (Petroleum Geology)

In front of DTC (Dewan Tunku Canselor), for the first time and perhaps the last time I'll be there..heee


With my mummy, my "PERFECT FAN".....the one who will always be by my side...love u, ibu!!!


With my supportive friend and her sister...hiii





All my classmates, but only 8 of us..since the nigerian guy was not coming and one other was postponing his study...


It's about a year we were struggling with this hectic master degree..and Thanks to Allah for Blessing us and gave us the opportunity to graduate in this year (within the estimated duration la..huhuhu)..and again, alhamdulillah....

No comments:

Post a Comment